martes, 29 de noviembre de 2011

Ride On





It´s another lonely evenin´
(Es otra tarde solitaria)
In another lonely town
(Y otra ciudad solitaria)
But I ain´t too young to worry
(Pero no soy demasiado joven para preocuparme)
And I ain´t too old to cry
(Y no soy demasiado viejo para llorar)
When a woman gets me down
(Cuando una mujer me deprime)
Got another empty bottle

(Tengo otra botella vacía)
And another empty bed
(Y otra cama vacía)
Ain´t too young to admit it
(No soy demasiado joven para admitirlo)
And I´m not too old to lie
(Y no soy demasiado viejo para mentir)
I´m just another empty head
(Sólo soy otro cabeza hueca)


That´s why I´m lonely
(Por eso estoy solo)

I´m so lonely
(Estoy tan solo)
But I know what I´m gonna do
(Pero sé lo que voy a hacer)
I´m gonna ride on

(Voy a seguir adelante)Ride on
Ride on, standing on the edge of the road
Ride on, thumb in the air
Ride on, one of these days I´m gonna
Ride on, change my evil ways
Till then I´ll just keep ridin´ on

Broke another promise
And I broke another heart
But I ain´t too young to realize
That I ain´t too old to try
Try to get back to the start
And it´s another redlight nightmare
Another redlight street
And I ain´t too old to hurry
Cause I ain´t too old to die
But I sure am hard to beat


No hay comentarios: